Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Lucky number 5.

It's been a long running joke between me and the guys of Trainwreck Symphony that I am the fifth member of the band. Of course, I know I'm not actually part of the band... even if I do play a wicked triangle and tambourine, but they won't let me audition my skills. The truth is, I would do anything for each and every one of those guys. I love them and everything they are with everything in me! That's beside the point. I have seen these hard-working and fiercely talented musicians battle their ups and downs, lose members, deal with equipment failures before major shows... and the list goes on. By watching them do what they do so amazingly on that stage, you would never know any of it. When they are up there all that matters is that you are capable of connecting to them through the music they pump into your veins. I can honestly say I have never been to a Trainwreck Symphony show where each and every single member of the audience isn't smiling. They have a certain charm that wins over every new-comer and they quickly become devoted fans.

But enough about my love for those incredible four men. My intention for starting this was to keep everyone updated with everything the fellas have going on in their hectic musician schedules and what your happy little ears can expect to hear next from them! I have been fortunate enough to have heard the single the band will be releasing shortly and I can honestly say everyone will be incredibly blown away. The song is something the guys have performed numerous times on countless stages, but hearing it recorded has taken it to extreme heights. They have surpassed my wildest expectations and I have been completely hooked on this amazing cover! The guys plan to distribute the track at no cost to you initially when you sign up for the mailing list! I am not quite sure at the exact release date, but the track has been recorded and last I heard it was being sent to get mastered! Just a few more technicalities and I'm sure the guys will be ready to share it with everyone! Believe me, it is worth every excruciating second of waiting!

Also on the agenda, a new music video in the making! The band has officially started putting together their next music video! Keep your ears and eyes open... You might get to be a part of it!

That's all for now boys and girls!
-The Girl Behind the Lens

I leave you with this... Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment