Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Allow me to introduce myself...

My name is Aleks, formally Aleks Elliot and also known as 'The Girl Behind the Lens', pistol alex or pistola. I have been fortunate enough to know most of the members of Trainwreck Symphony for the last five years. I met Kona, Jeff and Ache while they were experimenting together as a different band. I remember instantly being entranced by the energy they brought forward and I crashed at least two practices a week just to be around them and their invigorating music. I wasn't really a fan of rock or metal, but their eloquent way of combining the two really drew me in. Those nights spent in a tiny rehearsal room with sweat dripping off the walls really paid off because just this past year I have been lucky enough to watch them grace some of Chicago's most infamous stages!

It is amazing to think back to just 5 years ago. Their sound, their talent, their stage presence... It was all only a fraction of what Jeff, Ache, Kona and Cisco bring with them on stage today. I wish I had more video footage of those days, but I am lucky to just have the memories. They have all worked so hard and dedicated so much of their time to their passion and it has been such an incredibly journey. I am so proud of these guys and I can't wait to see what the near future holds for them. I know it will be incredible and amazing and they deserve all of it!

I guess that is all for now! I look forward to keeping you all updated on everything the guys have going on and hopefully nagging them enough to also get involved in writing a few entries! If you have any questions or ideas for future blogs, don't hesitate to leave a comment!

Peace, Love & Music.
-tgbtl

No comments:

Post a Comment